With this new WordPress site I’m finally getting around to pulling back in some content that mostly got tossed off the truck when I last redesigned my website. I’m just pointing to the original pages hosted elsewhere. Enjoy them in their mostly late 90s raw HTML glory (and doubtless broken links in at least some cases).
- Nepal: Photographs and Travelogue. Three trips to Nepal in the 1990s.
- Alaska: Sea Kayaking and Denali, 1991
- Pages from a previous incarnation of BitMasons as a shareware software company. Very legacy.
- Favorite science fiction (from 90s). Maybe I’ll update some day.
- Something I wrote once on freeware vs. shareware vs. open source definitions.